The role of IT in manufacturing is two-fold:
• Provide a secure, reliable, and sustainable IT
infrastructure for mission-critical business systems
• Measure the return on assets and TCO of these
Manufacturing companies are accelerating the use technology solutions to gain efficiencies in meeting production goals and driving innovation.
Value Messaging for the Manufacturing Industry
Most manufacturers focus on technology as a business accelerator to:
- Improve product development
- Reduce overhead with just-in-time inventories
- Optimize assembly processes
Savvy manufacturers also view technology as an opportunity to break-down functional silos:
- To facilitate cross-departmental alliances
- Enable collaborative decision-making
- Forge tighter relationship with both vendors and customers.
Mainstay can help IT professionals in the manufacturing industry understand all facets of a technology investment or solution, from financial value to process improvements to strategic vision. In addition, we can help you build a clear business case to validate strategic IT decisions for your stakeholders.
In addition, we can research your organization to uncover areas for improvement, so you know where best to invest your IT dollars.
Use these metrics-rich materials to help position your organization as an IT thought leader.
Our tools help your vendors, partners, and customers quickly understand the potential impact and benefits of your products and services. Tools can be customized to capture your customer’s specific business and market situation.